[ale] OT: [Fwd: CobbLine Weekly]

dude-aaron-omy aaron at pd.org
Mon Aug 2 16:54:17 EDT 2010

Advance voters are still forced you to use the Diebold ZERO-evidence
electronic vote fraud machines.

Electoral masturbation on potentially faulty systems at best.
Total corporate manipulation of our government at worst,
Nobody knows.

If you want to have evidence that your vote is counted,
toward the people you intended, you should vote by
paper absentee ballot.  Just need to send a request
to, or visit, you county registrars office.

Details at PaperCounts.org

peace
aaron