[ale] geezer notice with meeting idea

wolf at wolfhalton.info wolf at wolfhalton.info
Fri Apr 30 04:15:31 EDT 2010

Scott Moulton is reputed to have a computer museum.  At least that is
what he says.  Maybe some of the more antiquated stuff could be sent to
him for display purposes.  You could visit on weekends...  At least the
path your apartment would be a little wider in spots.  Every few years I
have a catastrophic storage shed failure, or I would have almost as big
a hoard of stuff.
Oldest rig to run Linux on.. if we use kernel 1.x the 386 or maybe an
8088.  Use it as a bulletin board for the ALE list.  Recursively
predating Linux itself by some 8 years.