[ale] a moment of silence please

Preston Boyington preston.lists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 10:40:05 EDT 2010

Dave Weiner wrote:
<snipped>
> If I remember correctly, Sinclair came out with one first, called the
> ZX-80.  Shortly after that, they joined forces with Timex or were
> bought, and the Timex Sinclair ZX-81 came out.  I have a ZX-81 in
> storage up in PA that worked the last time I powered it up :)

My math teacher had one of these that we used.  I remember it being
'clunky' and slow, but it was interesting watching the tape work.

I had an an Atari 800XL which came with a version of BASIC.

I also used to have the Donkey Kong and Dig Dug cartridges which blew
the doors off what the 2600's were stuck with.

goto :D

http://www.arrantdrivel.com/

Where the road takes me - a highwayman's perspective
http://www.prestonboyington.com/