[ale] a moment of silence please

JK jknapka at kneuro.net
Wed Apr 28 18:50:55 EDT 2010

When I was 12 or so my dad got me a Morrow MD-11. The "MD" stood
for "magnetic disk" -- it ran CP/M off of an 11MB Winchester HD.
That was an AWESOME machine compared to my TRS-80/I and Heath H8.
When I was first exposed to Unix it reminded me of CP/M rather
strongly.

-- JK

--
Forget Jesus: stars died so that you could be here today.
  - physicist Lawrence Krauss