[ale] And now for something completely different :-)

Larry Johnson larryfeltonjohnson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 20:58:56 EDT 2010

Well, I've never done recorded phone interviews before, and I needed
something straightforward to use which would record the conversation
and dump it into an editable form.  I've actually come up with a
solution.  I'm going to do it on BlogTalkRadio.com.  It has everything
I need, and I've begun rounding up other interviews as well.

Larry