[ale] ubuntu versus fedora

Jim Philips briarpatch.jim at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 09:59:51 EDT 2010

Bea,

You can get Ubuntu and run it as a "live CD" without installing anything.
This gives you a chance to see how it works and try its features. Then, if
you do want to install, you can begin the process from the live CD session.
I'm sure there are lots of people on this list, me included, who would be
willing to help you through that process.

Jim