[ale] ubuntu versus fedora

Bea Martinez bea.martinez at gca.net
Mon Apr 19 09:46:36 EDT 2010

I was asked if you can load just Ubuntu only, or does a layer of Linux need to be on the drive?  I'm not technical, but a friend asked...thought I'd get your opinion.

Regards,

Bea Martinez

Education Manager

GCA Technology Services

500 Northridge Road, Suite 300

Atlanta, GA 30350

bea.martinez at gca.net

www.gca.net

770-643-0443 (W)

770-643-0344 (F)

http://www.gca.net/training-by-location/atlanta-ga - Atlanta Training Schedule

www.facebook.com/GCAtraining

We offer training for Sun/Oracle Certification, Red Hat Certification, IBM, Symantec, Novell, Websense and Microsoft.