[ale] ubuntu versus fedora

Larry Johnson larryfeltonjohnson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 11:35:32 EDT 2010

Oh, and I should state that this is not a slam at Red Hat/Fedora.  For
the past few years I've mostly used Red Hat derived distributions, and
I'm more comfortable administering them than I am with Debian based
distributions.  I just need everything to work without flaking out on
me, particularly in front of customers :-)

Larry