[ale] Facebook photo uploader and Firefox

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 20:00:08 EDT 2010

I'll give you some source material to back that up --
http://news.cnet.com/2100-1025-995251.html

--- Quote ---
"Phoenix is simply smaller, faster and better--especially better, not
because it has every conflicting feature wanted by each segment of the
Mozilla community, but because it has a strong 'add-on' extension
mechanism," reads the new plan. "We recognize that different users
need many different features; such demand is legitimate on its face.
Attempting to 'hardwire' all these features to the integrated
application suite is not legitimate; it's neither technically nor
socially scaleable."
--- Quote ---

I am thoroughly disappointed with the direction Firefox has gone. The
project started _because_ Netscape had lost focus and turned into a
pile of garbage, adding features like themes. Now, Firefox is doing
the same thing.