[ale] DSL woes

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Tue Apr 6 09:08:34 EDT 2010

Windstream is the greatest telecom ever.

*quickly pushes Windstream stock certificates under pile of papers on
his desk*

Seriously though - the story at DSLReports suggests the supposed Google
toolbar hijacking had to be an accident.   (Maybe on the theory nobody
would be stupid enough to do something that blatant?)  It also says they
were implementing a fix.