[ale] boot, grub, etc

Richard Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Thu Apr 1 21:32:26 EDT 2010

A couple of options but depends on the version of Grub.  Grub and Grub2
are different in how you edit/config OSes and I'm not the guy to talk to
on Grub2 (working on that).  Grub has a config file to tweak where you
may be able to fix the problem.  Another way would be to reinstall Mint
and the bootloader and let it detect Vista (again).  Another avenue
could be to create a live boot disk for Grub and reinstall it.

But I'm a rather new convert from M$ so there are plenty of more people
here who can get far more detailed than I.