[ale] LMS for OPEACE

Omar Chanouha ofosho at gatech.edu
Tue Sep 29 12:32:08 EDT 2009

They would like to be able to create their own curriculum. In terms of
whether "moodling" is enough for them is completely up to them. I will
look into eXe more. It seems that it creates content that moodle may
be able publish, either natively or with a module we build. We have a
solid team, so hopefully we can contribute something significant, not
only to OPEACE, but to the community in general.

Thanks,

-O