[ale] ISCSI

Asher Vilensky ashervilensky at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 18:22:53 EDT 2009

I would think another option might be:

If you have enough free PE's:
- Create a new LV with the config you want.
- Copy/move the data from the old LV into it.
- Remove the old LV.

If you don't have free PE's, but have alternate space elsewhere:
- Backup/copy all data from the LV to a safe location.
- Remove the LV.
- Create a new LV with the config you want.
- Copy the data back into it (after the mount).

I'm pretty sure you already thought of that since this is pretty simple and
straight forward, so I must be missing something.

-- Asher