[ale] Let's Party!

Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Fri Sep 25 16:32:52 EDT 2009

Jeff Lightner wrote:
> I used the KVM as an example of a recent use I've had.
>
> The point is there are setups where people do have to play with video.
> The number of nVidia issues I see posted about are massive.
>
> There was no point at which I stated Windoze was better than Linux or
> easier to install.  This discussion started with me challenging the
> assertion that "Linux just works".  Trying to change the discussion to a
> point I never made is disingenuous at best.

Who put the burr up your ass?  I quote from your own post:

'However, there IS a learning curve involved in getting up to speed with
Linux which is why so many who can't stand MicroSloth still use it.'

Your own comparison of Linux vs Microsoft brought that issue into context.

> Since you keep trying to change the subject I'll let your next false
> post be the final word because I tired of this.

Works for me.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin