[ale] Let's Party!

David Ritchie deritchie at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 01:10:56 EDT 2009

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 2:00 PM, Richard Bronosky <Richard at bronosky.com> wrote:
> I like the statement, "make sure you install Windows 7 a couple of
> days in advance". You aren't helping MS evangelize if the visitors see
> your frustration. Oh, then there is the low quality voice over, "call
> customer service if you have any questions."

Probably due to the amount of time required to install it - I saw on one of the
PC websites (cnet.com, maybe?) that you should set aside several hours
in order to perform an upgrade|install..

Suggestion for the party: send a resume to Microsoft with a career
objective of "Making Windows Suck Less".

-- Dave