[ale] Let's Party! (To celebrate computer viruses!)

Reggie Euser reggie at busicast.com
Wed Sep 23 15:58:40 EDT 2009

N.B.:

wretch  (rech) n.

   1. A miserable, unfortunate, or unhappy person.
   2. A person regarded as base, mean, or despicable: "a stony adversary, an
inhuman wretch" (Shakespeare).

retch (rech) v. retched, retch·ing, retch·es

   1. To try to vomit.
   2. To vomit.

Submitted while picturing my favorite English teacher's t-shirt:  "I am the
grammarian about whom your mother warned you."