[ale] Let's Party! (To celebrate computer viruses!)

aaron aaron at pd.org
Wed Sep 23 12:59:51 EDT 2009

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cX4t5-YpHQ

WRETCH!
No, seriously. That made me physically ill.

It's like the ranchers prodding the cattle to
throw a party in celebration of their trip to
the slaughterhouse.

"Hey, Guys!  I've got a spiffy idea! Let's throw
a party to celebrate this new way to spread
BRAIN CANCER to everyone!"

Sincere apologies to Ryan here, but Mafia$oft,
Windisease and Blista7 are the only ways to begin
to accurately communicate the insidious nature
of this extortionist corporation and the virally
diseased products they spread.

We should consider countering this nauseating
marketing stunt with global Software Freedom
parties competing in the same time slots.

peace
aaron

PS:  Windows SHIV-IN just came to mind as a moniker
for the latest Mafia$oft infection...