[ale] For any one looking for a job

aaron aaron at pd.org
Wed Sep 23 12:35:26 EDT 2009

Thanks to Chuck for sharing job info, but I would point
out that we have an employment list -- <ale-jobs at ale.org>
-- that is available to anyone interested in subscribing
via the "Mailing Lists" links at <http://ale.org>, which,
of course, eventually take you to the mailman page at
<http://mail.ale.org/mailman/listinfo/ale-jobs>

All posts to the ALE-JOBS list are moderated, so any
recruiter or company can post without subscribing to
the list.

For instance, the job listing below was posted to the
<ale-jobs at ale.org> list directly by Carla.

If employment seekers and employment providers use the
jobs list, we might be able to avoid all those frequent
and lengthy threads "evaluating" recruiter competence
and practices.  ;-)

HTH!
peace
aaron