[ale] For any one looking for a job

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 16:27:28 EDT 2009

Guys,

I got a call asking if I knew of anyone looking for work. So, if you
are here is the information I got.

Hi Chuck,

It was a pleasure speaking with you today.  I have included the
details for the position my client currently has open.  It will be a 3
or 6 month contract to permanent position (capping out around 85/90K)
with a client in Buckhead.

Thanks for the help and please keep my information handy in case
anything changes on your end.  Have a great rest of your week.

Best,

Carla Allen

Senior Technical Recruiter

Prestige Staffing

8010 Roswell Road, Suite 330 - Atlanta, GA 30350

Voice 770-200-3560- Fax 770-200-3595

callen at prestigestaffing.com - www.prestigestaffing.com

Linux Administrator

Are you a Linux Administrator looking to join a company that focuses
on having a flexible, fun, and fast-paced environment?  If so, look no
further.  My Atlanta-based client is seeking a Linux Administrator for
a permanent opportunity in their Buckhead location.  They have a
global presence and they’ve had a substantial amount of growth over
the past year.  If you’re looking to make a move and really take your
career to the next level please read on to the job requirements.
PERSONAL PRIVACY GUARANTEED.

Must-have skills:

·         5+ years of Linux Administration experience

·         Scripting experience

·         Administration in an enterprise web environment

·         Solid knowledge of LAN/WAN configurations (Cisco routers and
switches, Internet firewalls, blade server arrays, load balancers, and
wireless technology)

·         Experience in configuring and supporting MySQL clusters

·         Must be an out of the box thinker, display a willingness to
learn and LOVE open source technologies

Like to have skills:

·         Experience working with Amazon AWS technologies

·         Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred

openSUSE -- http://en.opensuse.org/User:Terrorpup
openSUSE Ambassador
openSUSE Member
skype -- terrorpup
twitter -- terrorpup
friendfeed -- http://friendfeed.com/terrorpup

Come join me at the Atlanta Linux Fest, September 19th, 2009
http://atlantalinuxfest.org/.