[ale] Good book to help prepare for the LPIC-1 test?

Larry Johnson larryfeltonjohnson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 15:58:48 EDT 2009

I'm working my way through LPI Linux Certification in a Nutshell, 2nd
Edition by *Steven
Pritchard<http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/2570?x-t=book.view>;
Bruno Gomes Pessanha
<http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/2572?x-t=book.view>; Nicolai
Langfeldt <http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/2571?x-t=book.view>; Jeff
Dean<http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/31?x-t=book.view>;
James Stanger <http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/1517?x-t=book.view>

*I'm not sure how it compares with other materials, but it seems pretty good
thus far.

Larry