[ale] Open Street Maps: Atlanta Mapping Events This Weekend (09/12, 09/13)

Aaron Ruscetta arxaaron at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 01:59:12 EDT 2009

Matt Gilbert, my Arduino gadget guru friend (and Wonderoot member
and Electronic Instrument Building instructor at Atlanta Art Institute)
called my attention to some Open Street Map Mapping Party events
this coming Saturday and Sunday,  Sept. 12 and 13 at t0:00am here
in Atlanta.

Saturday is meeting and mapping around the Olympic fountain
downtown.  Sunday is meeting and mapping in the Grant Park
area.  Looks like training / orientation will be included both days.

Full details are on the OSM wiki...
you'll need to scroll down to the  EVENTS  header:

<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Atlanta%2C_Georgia>

HTH!
peace
aaron