[ale] "Google-proof" was: SUCCESSFUL: Add source repo to CentOS

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Wed Sep 9 17:51:07 EDT 2009

My first encounter with the term as well... Interesting that everyone
seems to be using it in the opposite way it was being used 4 or 5 years
ago.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/google-proof

And the oldest page from there in Oct 2004 where it was diffrent.

http://en.wiktionary.org/w/index.php?title=google-proof&oldid=112077

Has a ton of hits so have fun:)

 Results 1 - 10 of about 76,100 for "google-proof". (0.40 seconds)
--
William