[ale] FWD: Southeast User Group Leaders Scummit

aaron aaron at pd.org
Wed Sep 9 03:03:18 EDT 2009

On 2009, Sep, 07, , at 2:30 PM, Stephen Cristol wrote:
> Gentlemen,
>
> I don't think any of you or your respective organizations
> have signed up for the Southeast User Group Leaders Summit
> on 24 October 2009. Details are on the website:
>
>   http://seugls2009.pbworks.com/
>
> I'll be there representing Atlanta Perl Mongers.
>
> Regards,
> Stephen Cristol
> http://stephen.cristol.googlepages.com/
>
> Camel Herder for Atlanta.pm
> http://atlanta.pm.org/

According to the site, this event is
"Hosted by [Mafia$oft]".

To me, that is a guarantee that the summit will
only amount to a Windisease commercial promotion
scam for enlisting gullible dupes to advertise and
spread the viruses that make the M$ thugs wealthy
without having to pay those zombie slaves any
share of the the ill gotten loot from their
labors.

I'm not going to squander one calorie of my
precious volunteer energies to, in any way,
condone or perpetuate the use of incompetent
computer operating systems and viral file
formats that can only serve to aid and abet
convicted corporate criminals in their
continuing user abusive business practices of
fraudulent disinformation campaigns and
extortionist racketeering.

However, since ALE has no formal organizational
structure, anyone who is an active participant
in any ALE activity has as much claim to being
a "user group leader" as any other member. In
that light, I have forwarded this invitation in
case someone has an interest in tarnishing the
ALE identity at this Summit and reporting any
viable information or ideas they obtain back
to the list.
:-P

Sincerely,
Aaron Ruscetta