[ale] FSF launches anti-Windows 7 assault

Thu Sep 3 10:45:20 EDT 2009

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 10:24 AM, Jeff Lightner<jlightner at water.com> wrote:
> In the early days of Apple I avoided it in favor of DOS because DOS
> would run on multiple platforms so Apple was viewed as the "proprietary"
> evil.   It amuses me to see how many people on this list now seem to
> love Apple simply because it uses a UNIX base OS.  You'd think most
> would prefer Linux.

I do prefer Linux over Apple. At a ratio of about 50:1 in fact. I use
1 MacBook Pro to administer 50 Linux servers. I'd love to be all
Linux, but I just can't get there with the current state of affairs.
However, I can and do abstain from MS products. (Except for my 8yr old
Trackball Explorer.)

.!# RichardBronosky #!.