[ale] Label Printers

Matt Rideout mrideout at windserve.com
Fri Oct 30 12:56:48 EDT 2009

One of my customers has an old CoStar (now Dymo) LabelWriter that had
already been in operation for an unknown number of years before they
hired me in 2000. It's still running strong, cranking out a couple dozen
labels a day on average.

The clients used on it are mostly Windows based, but I did write a
script that printed labels from one of their FreeBSD boxen a while back,
and had no trouble with it.