[ale] Label Printers

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 11:39:48 EDT 2009

I use use an OOo Writer template[1] for envelopes. When I want to mail
to a different address I just type it in.

If I need to put an address on something larger, e.g. a box, I just
print the information on a regular 8.5"x11" sheet of paper. Then I
tape it to the box. It works.

[1] -- http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1038672/Generic%20Envelope.odt

--
James Sumners