[ale] weirdness with slow ssh connections (IPv6 related?)

Michael B. Trausch mbt at zest.trausch.us
Thu Oct 29 16:39:28 EDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-10-29 at 11:01 -0400, Steven A. DuChene wrote:
> No, the resolv.conf file only has local nameservers in it and
> the dns servers only have A records. No AAAA records exist on
> the systems. All of those local nameservers are the ones I setup
> and are all reachable.

What is the output of "host FQDN" for any of the hosts that you have
delays connecting to without -4?

	--- Mike

--
Blog:  http://mike.trausch.us/blog/
Misc. Software:  http://mike.trausch.us/software/

“The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too
high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving
our mark.” —Michelangelo