[ale] Port fowarding

Atlanta Geek atlantageek at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 13:15:15 EDT 2009

Its not academic.
Trying to get around some issues with flash/flex only being able to
connect to the server that it is opening from.
Machine B is a web server
Machine A is a http client. The flash host
After flash app is downloaded it opens a new socket back to machine B
(not port 80) and I want that traffic forwarded to machine C

http://www.atlantageek.com