[ale] wave

wylde bill durtybill at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 22:06:24 EDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-10-28 at 13:34 -0400, Brian Schenken wrote:
> Re: your post on the ALE.org group - If ya have any requests left, I'd
> like to try it out....

They've not sent me any yet- but it's my understanding that they soon
will.  I'll hand 'em out in the order I receive the requests as soon as
they come in though...

I think you're about #19.

I don't know how many they give out at one time, so I don't know how
long it'll take me to get to you.  I'm going to repost this to the ALE
list, because I think- considering the demand- that maybe there could
maybe be some sort of database for people who want invites that members
with invites could use to share them.

I'd be willing to put up a wiki for it, if no-one else has anything
available right off the cuff...

--
"I've been such a fool, Vassili. Man will always be a man. There is no
new man. We tried so hard to create a society that was equal, where