[ale] I gotz my wave!!

Robert Reese ale at sixit.com
Wed Oct 28 21:40:06 EDT 2009

Hello wylde,

> On Wed, 2009-10-28 at 15:41 -0400, Robert Reese wrote:
>> Hello wylde,

>> Tuesday, October 27, 2009, 9:47:43 PM, you wrote:

>> > Anybody who wants one can send me a message with "wave" as the subject,
>> > and I'll pass an invite along when I get some...

>> What is a "wave" in this context?

> Google wave.

Okay, I did...

1) An oscillation in a body of water, e.g. the ocean, or an electrical current or air current, e.g. sine wave, sawtooth wave

2) A form of non-verbal communications between people, usually in the form of a greeting or salutation.

3) A female sailor

4) An online tool for real-time communication and collaboration

Huh.

Thanks,
Robert~