[ale] I gotz my wave!!

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 20:07:54 EDT 2009

I got mine. Thanks Richard!

On 10/27/09, wylde bill <durtybill at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anybody who wants one can send me a message with "wave" as the subject,
> and I'll pass an invite along when I get some...
>
> Thanks to R. Harris!
>

> --
> "I've been such a fool, Vassili. Man will always be a man. There is no
> new man. We tried so hard to create a society that was equal, where
> there'd be nothing to envy your neighbour. But there's always something
> to envy. A smile, a friendship, something you don't have and want to
> appropriate. In this world, even a Soviet one, there will always be rich
> and poor. Rich in gifts, poor in gifts. Rich in love, poor in love." --
> Commisar Danilov, "Enemy at the Gates"

Sent from my mobile device

openSUSE -- http://en.opensuse.org/User:Terrorpup
openSUSE Ambassador
openSUSE Member
skype -- terrorpup
twitter -- terrorpup
Identica -- terrorpup
freenode(irc) -- terrorpup/lupinstein.
friendfeed -- http://friendfeed.com/terrorpup

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want
Studio a try.
http://www.susestudio.com