[ale] PGP/GPG Keysigning party! ALE Central November 19th.

Tim Watts timtw at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 28 19:36:09 EDT 2009

Does the community of key servers replicate/cooperate amongst themselves? In
other words, can I go to any key server or do I have to go to the one where
the person posted it? It's looking like the latter case since I'm unable to
pull Jeremy's key.

--
The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly
deceived.