[ale] LUG at GT Meeting - 10.28.2009 - SSH Tips and Tricks

Ryan Curtin ryan at igglybob.com
Mon Oct 26 00:13:42 EDT 2009

The Linux Users Group at Georgia Tech presents

"SSH Tips and Tricks"
  by Dr. David Hilley

Oct. 28th, 2009, 7:00 PM
College of Computing Building, room 52

Overview:

  SSH is much more than just a secure remote shell replacement for
telnet.  Modern implementations like OpenSSH contain built-in forward
and reverse port forwarding, SOCKS proxies, X forwarding, connection
sharing and even layer-2 and -3 VPN functionality.  This presentation
will introduce some useful advanced features of OpenSSH, such as port
forwarding, limited keys and connection sharing.

Upcoming presentations:

  2009.11.18 - Music Encoding

Hope to see you there!

--
Ryan Curtin       | "Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see."
ryan at igglybob.com |   - Dr. Weir