[ale] installing Ubuntu on a Windows system

Asher Vilensky ashervilensky at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 20:07:58 EDT 2009

To those who [care and] don't remember, I wanted to install Linux Mint right
next to Vista.  But Vista wouldn't shrink its filesystem.  I ended up using
an evaluation copy of PerfectDisk.  It defraggmented Vista beautifully,
moving scattered system files back to the main area.  Following that, Vista
shrunk itself nicely.

Just wanted to close the loop.

-- Asher