[ale] Open Source voting software...

aaron aaron at pd.org
Sat Oct 24 12:06:17 EDT 2009

On 2009, Oct, 23, , at 9:54 PM, Michael H. Warfield wrote:

> This'll get old [Aaron's] blood a pumping!
>
> Nation’s First Open Source Election Software Released
> http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2009/10/open-source/
>
> ==
> The foundation already has California, New Hampshire, North Dakota,
> Ohio, Oregon, Vermont and Washington interested in adopting the system
> and is in talks with 11 other states. Florida, which has been
> racked by
> voting machine problems since the 2000 presidential debacle, has also
> expressed interest, as has Georgia, which uses machines made by
> Premier
> Election Solutions (formerly Diebold Election Systems) statewide.
> ==
>
> Regards,
> Mike
> --

Thanks very much for the notice, Michael!

Will add this to the list of points for my radio interview
about voting issues and the recent Georgia Supreme Court Catch 22
"pass the buck" decision in the VoterGA law suit against the
Zero Evidence electronic vote fraud system.

I'm scheduled to be on WRFG, 89.3 FM on Monday, 10/26 @ 12:15pm

peace
aaron