[ale] Incompetent corporate web sites

wylde bill durtybill at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 18:11:07 EDT 2009

On Fri, 2009-10-23 at 14:58 -0400, Jim Popovitch wrote:

> >> I hear the latency's a drag.
> >
> > It depends on which side of the earth I'm facing.
>
> Don't forget about Solar Radiation affecting comms.

That's right.  So, if the hammer arrives with it's molecules scrambled,
or doesn't arrive at all, I still expect the $700.00 to be in my paypal
account.

You should have bought shipping insurance as well.  I'd have sold you
that for only $1000.00.  ;-P

--
"I've been such a fool, Vassili. Man will always be a man. There is no
new man. We tried so hard to create a society that was equal, where