[ale] [OT] [T-OT-ALLY] Update on the VoterGA Voting Rights Law Suit

aaron aaron at pd.org
Fri Oct 23 01:13:44 EDT 2009

Damn. I've got to remember to read everything to date
from the thread BEFORE I post a reply.  :-P

Sincere and serious thanks for the concern, Richard,
but I'm gonna go with Popeye here and say "I am what
I am". In this case, that's a passionate fun loving
guy with a borderline genius IQ who loves to learn,
respects the human need to play, embraces the spirit
of reason and reality over superstition and delusion,
and will unashamedly stand up and speak out for the
principles he believes in. If someone wants to misread
or vilify that as zealotry, that's their problem not
mine, because I think I have about as much integrity
with who I am and what I do as is possible for anyone
to manage in this world of endless frauds.

 From the Yahoo job story it sounds like you take your
principles and integrity very seriously as well. For
you, that also seems to mean being more concerned with
appearances and more guarded in the way you choose to
interact with the world than I choose to be. That's
who you are. I can respect that, but it doesn't mean
I should be that. There are as many diverse ways to
to have a positive and constructive effect on the
communities we associate with as there are diverse
personalities within those communities.

peace
aaron