[ale] [OT] Update on the VoterGA Voting Rights Law Suit

aaron aaron at pd.org
Fri Oct 23 00:21:57 EDT 2009

On 2009, Oct, 22, , at 4:50 PM, Richard Bronosky wrote:

> It's really sad that you taint, what was sounding like an informative
> post, with anti-microsoft l33t speak. My brain started rejecting your
> credibility after that and I had to just give up before I finished the
> following paragraph.

Whatever.  Your loss.  I know the subject matter upside
down and inside out and you would likely have learned a
great deal from my experience by reading the entire post.

Also sorry that you're feeling the prude, but Mafia$oft
systems are wildly and notoriously and undeniably
insecure, which is the point and the context of the
appropriate derogatory references at finding them
being used in our election systems.

This is before pointing out that the message was posted to
the ALE list, where most of the readers understand that
Mafia$oft products are incompetent viral turd piles from
convicted criminal extortionists and don't get offended by
any of the many well earned names of satirical derision
that I might cleverly dream up for them. :-)

peace
aaron

"Hows that woking out for you?"
"What?"