[ale] SCO fires CEO Darl McBride, architect of litigation strategy

aaron aaron at pd.org
Wed Oct 21 11:08:43 EDT 2009

On 2009, Oct, 21, , at 9:51 AM, Charles Shapiro wrote:

> Oh this is priceless. The man **still** has dreams of
> Billions getting us to pay to use linux. After getting
> Fired, he wrote a letter to the current SCO Chapter 11
> trustee (that's the guy who fired him).

Greed and arrogance are the distilled essence of evil.

This troll McBride embodies both in megaton abundance.

Given the way these evils have been promoted as the social
ideal for the past 30 years, I'm sure next week we'll
hear that he's been invited to scorch new ground as a Wall
Street financial executive or manage a claim denial death
panel for some corporate insurance monopoly.

peace
aaron