[ale] If you must restore a windows computer, how do you make it better?

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Thu Oct 15 19:20:36 EDT 2009

On Thu October 15 2009, Jim Kinney wrote:
> I've been using kickstart with RedHat from about redhat 5.2 days. I
> have never heard of a windows binary that is used to launch an
> installation of RedHat from a running windows environment that came
> from RedHat.

Avaya has a custom kickstart setup. you take the Avaya custom CD, insert into
a running Windows box. It autostarts the kickstart program.. you fill-in-the
blanks, and it creates a kickstart floppy or file, that you can use to add to
the redhat CD #1, or kickstart using a floppy.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800