[ale] If you must restore a windows computer, how do you make it better?

Michael B. Trausch mbt at zest.trausch.us
Thu Oct 15 17:36:25 EDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-10-15 at 17:30 -0400, Michael B. Trausch wrote:
> software.  I often do this, and I prefer to use Ubuntu* on my systems.

And of course, I forgot the footnote:

* I say Ubuntu because Ubuntu is what I use, and it is a complete
operating system combined with a functional (most of the time, at least
I find more frequently than Windows) operating environment and a good
choice of software.

	--- Mike

--
Blog:  http://mike.trausch.us/blog/
Misc. Software:  http://mike.trausch.us/software/

“The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too
high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving
our mark.” —Michelangelo