[ale] Cloud Camp Atlanta II, Wednesday, October 28, 2009 5:00 PM

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 10:35:46 EDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 10:25 AM, Nick Ali <nali at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> If any of you are interested in cloud technologies, John Willis, who
> works for Canonical, is organizing Cloud Camp Atlanta II. To find out
> more, see http://www.cloudcamp.com/?page_id=1288.
>
> nick
>
> --
> http://boredandblogging.com
> http://ubuntupodcast.net

Nick I will be at our Live Event (Ghost Adventures Live, Travel
Channel), but if you need anything let me know. Looks like fun, I wish
I could go.

openSUSE -- http://en.opensuse.org/User:Terrorpup
openSUSE Ambassador
openSUSE Member
skype -- terrorpup
twitter -- terrorpup
Identica -- terrorpup
freenode(irc) -- terrorpup/lupinstein.
friendfeed -- http://friendfeed.com/terrorpup

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want
Studio a try.
http://www.susestudio.com