[ale] [OT] World of Goo Anniversary Sale

Matt Rideout mrideout at windserve.com
Wed Oct 14 13:45:32 EDT 2009

Richard Bronosky wrote, On 10/14/2009 12:54 PM:
> On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 10:36 AM, Richard Bronosky <Richard at bronosky.com> wrote:
>
>> Do you think it's bad/insulting to pay
>> ~3-5 for it? I think it's worth more to that to someone who plays
>> games. But to me, I wouldn't give up 2 lunches for a game.
>>

> I'm failing to recognize the lack of an answer to my question as
> either positive or negative.

My guess is that after reading your previous email, everyone started
thinking about Czech Salami, and forgot the question. :)

Considering that they're making the offer to pay whatever you want, and
that the marginal cost of distribution is negligible, I wouldn't call
that an insult at all. They'll make enough to buy a beer.