[ale] [OT] World of Goo Anniversary Sale

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 11:24:08 EDT 2009

multi-ball pinball and defender and centipede and missile command ate
many of my quarters. I just haven't found the current crop of games
interesting enough to make me part with my cash.

Prior to "World of Goo" there was "The Incredible Machine" which let
you build Rube Goldberg devices to accomplish a task (1995-ish?
Win95?Win311?) which I also liked.

Any time I play any of the Doom variant/shoot-em-up games, I loose
interest faster than I gain experience.

James P. Kinney III