[ale] [OT] World of Goo Anniversary Sale

Wed Oct 14 10:36:02 EDT 2009

I haven't played a game in 10 years. (Well, I did toy with Numpty
Physics for a while.) But, I spent all of my time gaming Linux. And
learning new tech. I'd like to get a copy of the game just in case I
ever want something to play. Do you think it's bad/insulting to pay
~3-5 for it? I think it's worth more to that to someone who plays
games. But to me, I wouldn't give up 2 lunches for a game. (Heck I
don't even leave my desk for lunch. I keep a Czech Salami
http://www.patakmeats.com/Price_List.html hanging from the ceiling
that I use to sustain myself while I write code.)

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 9:17 AM, Jim Kinney <jim.kinney at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's a nice puzzle game. Goopy, drippy, messy, fun images. I bought it
> for my son (10) and we both played it (and I don't play computer games
> for longer than 10-20 minutes before boredom sets in). The Linux
> version worked flawlessly. Nice expense of $20.
>

> On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 8:52 AM, Preston Boyington
> <preston.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
>> This was always one of the games I meant to try but never got around to it.
>>
>> Saw this on Slickdeals.net today:
>>
>> 2DBoy is offering a "Name Your Price" anniversary sale on World of Goo
>> (PC) Game download. Minimum price is $0.01.
>>
>> (ends October 19th)
>>
>> http://2dboy.com/games.php
>>
>> --
>>
>> Arrant Drivel - really, it's just trash...
>> http://www.arrantdrivel.com/
>>
>> Where the road takes me - a highwayman's perspective
>> http://www.prestonboyington.com/

> James P. Kinney III
> Actively in pursuit of Life, Liberty and Happiness

.!# RichardBronosky #!.