[ale] MythTV InstallFest and Conference Saturday, October 10th, 2009 [OT]

Preston Boyington preston.lists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 11:48:28 EDT 2009

Scott McBrien wrote:
> Gah, sorry for the list spam, stupid iPhone!

it threw me when i read 'Preston' and didn't know the context of the
conversation.

if i guess correctly you have been corresponding with H P Ladds.  until
now i didn't realize what the "P" stood for...

i think for his benefit he might want to change his sig to read
something like:

H. Preston (NOT the sarcastic half wit) Ladds

:)

http://www.arrantdrivel.com/

Where the road takes me - a highwayman's perspective
http://www.prestonboyington.com/