[ale] Copy to remote NFS goes to wrong file system?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 10:36:20 EDT 2009

That seems to have fixed the problem. Thank you.

That doesn't make any sense to me, though. Why wouldn't NFS honor the
mount points on the server? Isn't it supposed to expose the local file
system? And aren't mount points part of that local file system?

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59