[ale] thunderbird filters

Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Mon Oct 12 09:07:12 EDT 2009

I'm having a problem with my thunderbird filters.  I have one filter
that forwards emails to my phone.  Problem is, the forwarded emails are
forwarded as attachments, .eml files.  My phone can't process .eml files.

Now this was all working fine until the latest update to my phone, but I
would ideally prefer that the forwarded messages not be sent as
attachments anyway.  If I manually forward a message, it does not do this.

Any suggestions?  I've looked through the various configurations and
simply can't find one that will resolve this issue.

Of course, Apple suggested sending the messages as html...

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin