[ale] Hulu client for Linux

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 18:18:24 EDT 2009

loaded up the fedora 64-bit rpm, had to manually edit a .huludesktop
file to set location of the libflashplayer.so file (need to use the
/usr/lib64/mozilla/plugins-wrapped/nswrapper_32_64.libflashplayer.so
process to make it work) and it works nice, looks good and I was
instantly amused by finding more Wallace and Grommet shorts "Cracking
Contraptions" to chuckle over.

Now load this onto the media player box attached to the TV.

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 9:29 AM, Jim Kinney <jim.kinney at gmail.com> wrote:
> WooHoo!!! More reasons to let my butt grow roots into the couch! It's
> nice to have support like this from external companies.
>
> Hulu has allowed me to catch up on the short lived Sarah Conner Chronicles.
>
> On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 9:26 AM, William Fragakis <william at fragakis.com> wrote:
>> They've released clients with support for F 11 and Ubuntu 9.04
>>
>> http://www.hulu.com/labs/hulu-desktop-linux
>>
>> wf

> James P. Kinney III
> Actively in pursuit of Life, Liberty and Happiness

James P. Kinney III