[ale] MS Launch Party Cont...

Robert Coggins ale at cogginsnet.com
Fri Oct 9 15:53:36 EDT 2009

So I was poking fun at a MS friend of mine about the Launch Party
Videos.  Well, he sent me an email that he received with the following.
 I thought this was hilarious.

Info taken out to protect the MSers...

Subject: For all of you that made fun of the Windows 7 Launch Party Videos

Body:
As a party host (the geek in me forced me to sign up), my party pack
arrived today via UPS, and includes:

·         Poster with Windows 7 desktop design
·         Deck of playing cards with Windows 7 desktop design
·         Jigsaw puzzle with Windows 7 desktop design
·         Party streamers
·         Windows 7 balloons
·         Table top centerpiece
·         Windows 7 napkins
·         10 tote bags with Windows 7 desktop design
·         Stacks of trial account cards for things like
o    Zune 14-day free pass
o    Nero
o    Norton
·         Personal copy – Windows 7 Ultimate Signature Edition
o    32 bit and 64 bit disks

P.S. yes, the signature edition really has Steve Ballmer’s signature on
the package.